A Message from Our Pastor
I believe locating a good church is as important as most other major decisions a person will make in their life. The right church will encourage you, and assist in understanding God’s plan and purpose for living. We trust our church will challenge you to become the best that you can be for the cause of Christ.
As our welcomed guest, you’ll find Heritage Baptist Church to be warm and friendly, making you feel right at home. You’ll also find a place where the bible is presented so you will be able to understand God’s perfect plan for you.
Heritage Baptist Church is a place where adults, teens, children, the deaf and even babies are an important part of the Ministry. We strive to ensure each person receives the truths from God’s Word that will make an eternal difference in his life.
Plan now to be our honored guest and experience for yourself that Heritage Baptist Church is truly a place where “Family, Friends, and Faith come together”
– Pastor Garry and Becky Martin
The purpose of Heritage Baptist Church is to GLORIFY God in our lives and through our ministries.
- Going into all the world and preaching the gospel to every creature. – Mark 16:15
- Living a holy, pure, and consecrated life that pleases God and is a testimony to others. – Matthew 5:16
- Offering praise, worship, and thanks to God continually. – Hebrews 13:15 and Ephesians 5:20
- Realizing it is our “reasonable service” to faithfully serve God. – Romans 12:1-2
- Incorporating God’s Word and prayer in our hearts and lives. – Psalm 19″11 and Philippians 4:6
- Fellowshipping with the family of believers through the local church. – Hebrews 10:22-25
- Yielding to the leadership and power of the Holy Spirit. – Ephesians 5:18 and Galatians 5:16